South Florida Ukulele Network

mendel

Reaction score
Join SoFlUkeN!!!!!

Also, chek out the T-Shirt design!!! What do you guys think???

I don't live in SoFla, but I visit there (Atlantic coast) once in a while to visit family. Does SoFlUken have a website? If so, could you post a link? Thanks!

No website yet. I have been trying hard for a while to get adults to play the Uke but to no avail. Instead, I have gotten a bunch of my high school students interested. Also, I've gotten to know some guitar players and we have some little jam sessions. I'm hoping to get a website going in the next few months. Until then, please feel free to message me here. I'd love to meet up and play and learn from you!!!!

BTW- SFSU grad, c/o 2001!!! Go Gators!!! I was on the NCAA Championship Wrestling Team!!!

Last edited:
Coral Springs and Parkland. At this point, though it is really just a bunch of high school kids and me. We'll see if any of them still want to jam during the summer. It would be nice to have a monthly or even a bimonthly meeting at this point.

The Florida Ukulele Network Spacecoast chapter is fairly active. They meet once a month, last month there were about 40 people there and lots of great food. Everything from Makala to Kamaka, group jam on 10 songs and then kind of like open mic for anyone who wanted to perform. Great people, http://www.meetup.com/Ukulele-SpaceCoast

Last edited:
Top Bottom