Hallelujah - Jake Shimabukuro (Cover)

Mate, top stuff. I love this song so much, and was considering doing a similar cover. Now I just might :)

Gee your playing is improving at a ridiculous rate Lexxy. Just loved the way you played it and the feeling you put into it mate. We want more...

Every time you post a video, I get impressed by your progression Alex! Great job! How are you liking the Worths on the KoAloha? In my opinion, so much better than the T2s!

Really well done, Lexxy.

It is interesting that this is Lexxy's cover, of Jake's cover, of Jeff Buckley's cover, of the original Leonard Cohen song.

Gee your playing is improving at a ridiculous rate Lexxy. Just loved the way you played it and the feeling you put into it mate. We want more...

Thanks Jon! Yea i tried to follow the rhythm. It's hard having to slow down here and there!

Every time you post a video, I get impressed by your progression Alex! Great job! How are you liking the Worths on the KoAloha? In my opinion, so much better than the T2s!

Thanks Chris! nemoAUS taught me this song. I like them they really do sound alot better than the T'2s!

Really well done, Lexxy.

It is interesting that this is Lexxy's cover, of Jake's cover, of Jeff Buckley's cover, of the original Leonard Cohen song.

Thanks Ken! It's a cover within a cover's cover of the original song. (Okay now i'm starting to make no sense hahaha)

Australia keeps adding to their stock of good ukulele players...

Great job! Can't wait to see the finished version.

Top Bottom