Intent to sale: Fender No'hea $225

Gmoney

Reaction score
This is a placeholder post - I intend to sell my Fender No'hea, but am away from home presently, so cannot add the obligatory "UU Gmoney" photo. But, when I return home Friday evening I'll post the "formal" sale post in the Marketplace forum. Unless, I get someone wanting to buy it in the meantime, in which case I'll work that out w/the OP.

I have a Fender No'hea in "slightly used" condition, meaning that since I'm the second owner & both of us kept it up as best possible, it is still technically used. I have installed a K&K Bigshot transducer w/standard end-in jack. It sounds GREAT through my Roland MicroCube (though it could really use a DI box to go through to clean up the typical feedback from an acoustic w/a p/u. I don't have a video or sound file from it, but will try to make one, but hey, if you've seen "Train"'s
Soul Sister video, you've seen this uke - at least the same model as it is the same type of uke from the video.

I am also including a tweed hardshell case! (it came w/a flimsy gigbag which I'll include also. I'll be asking $225 w/free shipping in the CONUS payable via Paypal.

Here's some photos:

WP_000025.jpgWP_000027.jpgWP_000026.jpg

Top Bottom