Anyone own or played a tenor necked FLEA? (not fluke)

Tenor Flea

I own a Koa Top, Tenor neck flea. It is my everyday go to instrument. Plays easily up and neck and sounds great. I use Aquilla strings on it.
No complaints at all.. Go for it....

Yes...it's a great uke. The longer neck feels good and sounds great.

I have a tenor scale flea. It's not my primary instrument, as I bought it primarily to take to places I didn't want to bring a solid wooden ukulele, like camping or to the beach. It has a great tone and I like the feel of the neck (I had previously sold a soprano scale flea because I didn't feel comfortable with the size of the fretboard). The only thing I don't care for are the friction tuners, but that's because I simply prefer geared tuners. My tenor flea has exceeded my expectations, and I like it quite a bit.

Great uke, easy playing, great sound. Money well spent.

Where can you buy a tenor necked flea? Can only find flukes in that size.

I played a tenor neck fluke the other night at uke club.. It sounded amazing! however I found it a little large, as in long, for me to hold comfortably, I could definitely fret the neck the neck felt great. However the body was really long for me. I think I flea would be perfect! :)

I was looking for a tenor flea for some time and bought a used one from Uncle Leroy in the Marketplace. I liked it so much I bought one for my teenage son on sale from Manhawkin Music. They have that great flea/fluke sound, have the extra space on the neck, and the small pineapple shaped body make them comfortable to hold.

Nixon: In the Flea Market Music store. Click on Flea and you will be able to choose soprano, concert or tenor.

I enjoy mine.

Top Bottom