Uke Lesson 8 - Red and Silky

BEST LESSON EVA! !! ! !
:music:

I'll have a vid tomorrow lol xP
Well maybe :eek:

Awesome! I was hoping Red & Silky would be in a lesson sometime! WOOHOO!!

Hey, what happened. I get a message the video is no longer available when I went back for a second listen.

Man every saturday I've just been hoping that this lesson would be featured. I emailed Aldrine about it a while ago and he said it was coming... Like a month later...... YEESSSSS!!!! My dream came true, now I can play it properly!!!!

Thanks for this!!!
Any excuse to see/hear you play.
Can't wait for my CD to get here!!!!

Soon I hope I can play this.

Thanks for slowing the lesson down for us SLOW folks!!!!!

And a BIG thanks to who ever is doing the video editing/layout this is the best setup lesson video yet.
Chords, strum diagrams, playback points on the time bar.
Each of the lessons are getting easier for new ukelele players like me to follow/use.

Now if I can figure out this Chunck thing!!!!

Thanks for this!!!
Any excuse to see/hear you play.
Can't wait for my CD to get here!!!!

Soon I hope I can play this.

Thanks for slowing the lesson down for us SLOW folks!!!!!

And a BIG thanks to who ever is doing the video editing/layout this is the best setup lesson video yet.
Chords, strum diagrams, playback points on the time bar.
Each of the lessons are getting easier for new ukelele players like me to follow/use.

Now if I can figure out this Chunck thing!!!!

Aaron Nakamura does all of the video recording and editing. And I must agree that he does a very good job of it. You can see pictures of him recording film in the UU tour pictures.

And as for the chunking, I believe aldrine covered it in a previous lesson. I thought it was covered in a uke minutes, but after looking I guess it wasn't. I personally learned chunking from the IamHawaii lesson for Serenade/Harana. But yeah, all it takes is some practice and you can get it down!

hey I've watched it and it doesn't seem too hard. It's a good video! Thanks guys.

it was about 5 months ago when I first stumbled upon the
DOWN UP CHUNK UP DOWN - UP UP CHUNK UP DOWN in another lesson. I couldn't do it back then. To my surprise, I got it down easy today! Now, does anyone remember where we encountered that pattern before?

it was about 5 months ago when I first stumbled upon the
DOWN UP CHUNK UP DOWN - UP UP CHUNK UP DOWN in another lesson. I couldn't do it back then. To my surprise, I got it down easy today! Now, does anyone remember where we encountered that pattern before?

I really want to say that it was from Wonderful Tonight. It's all about singing the pattern in your head. It makes it a lot easier.

Top Bottom