Kamoa Concert Economy VS Kamoa Concert Solid

fraiddo

Reaction score
Hi,

i search a new ukulele, and i'm interested in the concert ukuleles by Kamoa.

I would like to compare the sound between the economy and the solid, but i don't find a good demo :(

And i would like to know if the solid serie will be available on the store http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com/category/ukuleles (I live in France, the only solution is to buy it online).

Bye =)

I think your best bet would be to contact Sam at Larry's Music and tell him what your needs are.

Aloha Fraiddo Bon jour,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and the ukulele .....Have fun and enjoy...google musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for awesome ukulele video tutorials and Dr uke for songs, chords and
instructions..Happy Strummings.. I have tried their concert pineapple.....but i also tried their prototype martin style 3...and it sounded rich and full...should be out in three months..I heard
that they were in prooduction...maybe about the 500.00 range...MM Stan

The solid would sound more better, the only good thing about the laminates is that they can stand changes in humidity. But I have the kamoa solid spruce top concert for 1 year and it has aged nicely. It did had a special ring to it now especially on the lower frets. The neck is wide and so are the frets. I never had any problem with it, I love my kamoa uke :D.

Top Bottom