Bluegrass Ukuleles Tom Guy Walnut/Cedar Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
--- NO LONGER AVAILABLE ---

I am selling my Bluegrass Ukuleles Walnut/Cedar Tenor built by Tom Guy because I just recently purchased Bluegrass Ukuleles "The Flying Owl" and can not justify keeping both instruments. I just bought this instrument about 2 months back. "The Flying Owl" had already been sold when I bought this instrument. Since then, "The Flying Owl" became available and I purchased it from EugeneUkulele in Australia.

It is in as-new condition, no issues of any kind. It plays great and sounds great. Its voice is not loud but the ukulele projects well.

I have it strung with Worth brown Low Gs.

Includes a semi-hard padded zipper case.

I am asking $500. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. I prefer and accept PayPal.

Here is a link to the Bluegrass Ukulele web site where there are much nicer photos of the instrument. There is also a sound bite link on that website. Tom's Dad can really play a ukulele...!!! I did an owner's review on the instrument which is also on that site.

http://www.bluegrassukes.com/products/Curly-Walnut-&-Cedar-Tenor-Ukulele.html

Thanks for looking...!!!

Attachments

• 100_2973.jpg
    100_2973.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 194
  • WALNUTCEDAR.jpg
    WALNUTCEDAR.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Absolutely adored that Flying Owl, such a beautiful instrument.

You lucky sod! :D

Someone will really enjoy this instrument. I have its almost-twin (though mine doesn't have the flame in the walnut) which is a truly great instrument.

$550 for this is an amazing price.

OOOOHHHHHHHH, nothing sounds like the Flying Owl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a nice tenor, and at a good price.

Got me starting to wonder if I need another tenor.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom