Breedlove Ukulele

Pippin

Reaction score
If it arrives soon enough, I'll be reviewing a Breedlove Ukulele in the next issue of Ukulele Player.

You'll be able to watch a video teaser prior to the issue.

Sorry, no give-aways on this one. It has to go home to Breedlove as soon as I am done with it. But, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to play it, photograph it, and promise not to drool on it.

:drool:

Do you a need a reviwer who fills that niche of catering to the player with a discerning ear but without the discerning fingers? I could help you with these reviews from the perspective of someone who loves these high end ukes and can't play them. Let me know I'll be happy to "help":rofl::rofl:

Do you a need a reviwer who fills that niche of catering to the player with a discerning ear but without the discerning fingers? I could help you with these reviews from the perspective of someone who loves these high end ukes and can't play them. Let me know I'll be happy to "help":rofl::rofl:

lol... yeah, you'd have a lot of competition for that position.

... and promise not to drool on it.

:drool:

Please go ahead & drool all over it & Breedlove will have to sale it as a "second" so possibly a normal middle-class working stiff will be able to afford it!

Top Bottom