Almost Islanders, Aug. 12 @ mo's --> MY-BDAY!!!

BUGOY

Reaction score
Thats right, Our next performance at Mo's lands on my actual B-Day and I am inviting ALL OF YOU to come celebrate with me. we usually do an acoustic set but since this is a bit of an occasion, were gonna have the full Band set up like we did when Aldrine was down... minus Aldrine tho.. haha! but lets make this BIG! Mark your calenders! I hope to see you there!

Man, I wish I can go. I know you guys will put it down with a great show. Happy Birthday bro, too bad LA is too far from SD.

I was going to try to make it to this but it didn't pan out with the childcare... Hope you had a great birthday Bugoy! One of these days I'm gonna drive down there to see your show.

I gotta tell you polypop, you won't be disappointed if you check them out. They have a great sound, and are getting better.

Still, I'm sure everyone will agree that stayed, pau hana+aldrine+ryan+nuke= the bestest. I'm sure you saw the video.

I arrived at Mo's at 5:45 P.M.. I asked the waitress what time the
band was playing and she said there are no more bands playing
at Mo's. I ordered food and waited, anyway. Within 10 minutes,
Bugoy and the Almost Islanders started to arrive. The place was
packed inside and out, by 6:00 P.M.. They actually ran out of
beer and soda, before the night was over! The music was great,
along with some guest hula dancers. We're all looking forward
to Almost Islanders future venues. Ric

Joey Jr., meditating up front:

mosislandgrind28.jpg

Young Jacob was dancing nonstop, teaching us old codgers all
the latest dance steps:

mosislandgrind29.jpg

The crowd was overflowing onto the patio and parking lot:

mosislandgrind30.jpg

mosislandgrind31.jpg

WOW! VERY COOL! thank you so much Ric For EVERYTHING! from beginning til the end you were there to help set up, take pics, take down and loading gear back into the car. I am now making you an Honorary member of Almost Islanders! :bowdown: but what a turn out. i honestly didnt expect that many people. im just really at lost for words. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

seriously... thanks to everyone that came out for our LAST PERFORMANCE at mo's. we couldnt have asked for a better turnout.

we will be keeping everyone informed of future shows through our myspace. i will be working on getting us some regular play time at local shops.

now im wondering what im gonna do for my birthday. hahaha. probably same as usual. lock myself in my room and not answer the phone for 24hrs. hahaha

Top Bottom