Received my Emus ukelele today

andre66

Reaction score
Being rather close to the Empire music warehouse my blue emus ukulele arrived in the mail today. I went with the blue because they sound the best, but i'm sure you all know that, and have had a lot of fun during my first practice.
I bought the Hal leonard/little rev. book to get me started and i also am using the Uncle Rod boot camp sheet one, only working with C,Am,F and G7 seeing as how i am just on my first practice.
Looking forward to tomorrow and my next practice, although it is so easy to keep this thing close by and pick it up every few minutes.

Being rather close to the Empire music warehouse my blue emus ukulele arrived in the mail today. I went with the blue because they sound the best, but i'm sure you all know that...
Is that anything like how black floppy drives make your computer faster? Because that's a well known fact. :p

Glad to hear you're having fun with your new uke already. :cool:

Did you buy the blue uke so you could play the blues?? ha ha..Google Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for awesome ukulele video tutorials and Dr Uke for songs, chords and Instructions..
Congratulations on you new emus ukulele..Have Fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Keep at it and remember to have fun!

It is always fun to get a new uke. I am sure there will be more to come as you continue to play! Congrats!

Top Bottom