Koaloha - Contact

herby660

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Does anyone know if Koaloha are on holiday/busy this week, tried contacting them but they are on answerphone and no reply to emails.

Maybe try again? Sometimes things get kinda screwy in the world of the computers. They really truly are an A+ company.

They might be on a trade show. I know when I called a week ago, they said they were so busy cuz they were going to San Jose to one of their major retailers.

On Friday, May 6, KoAloha was part of a big event in San Jose at which the animated film about KoAloha was screened, Ohta San and Herb Ohta Jr. played in concert, along with others, three KoAloha ukuleles were given away in a raffle, and KoAloha ukuleles were made available for sale. (I think Ukulele Source, an ukulele store in SJ that sells KoAloha ukuleles, was also involved in this event.) I imagine that from April 30 on, the KoAloha people were preparing for that event. Your email message may have been overlooked or it may not have even gotten there. You should try contacting KoAloha again, maybe this time by phone.

I was planning on going over to the factory tomorrow so I check and see whatsup and get back to the thread.

Well eventually after several emails and phone calls I got an email . Thanks for your comments guys. I don't think their customer service is as good as it was.

Last edited:
They've been mega busy with multiple trade shows and tours and money raising efforts for the tsunami victims in Japan happening all more or less at once. Oh, and they lost their bathroom facilities, so that must be fun. It might just have taken a while to get to you. Were they rude or something?

Well eventually after several emails and phone calls I got an email . Thanks for your comments guys. I don't think their customer service is as good as it was.

They might not have returned your call in a timely manner but I would have a hard time saying that alone makes their customer service "so so." I would rather have a hard time contacting a manufacturer who I was eventually able to get in touch with who would take care of my issue rather than one who I can get in touch with immediately who would tell me, "sorry, we can't help you."

Just my 2 cents although I can understand your frustration.

Top Bottom