Custom Loprinzi is Done

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I ordered a custom Loprinzi at Christmas and was informed that it is completed, and I get to pick it up tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the sound of the Spanish cypress and spruce combination.

Here are some shots...

Loprinzi Tenor

In an effort to keep my collection small I'll be selling my Bean Sprout Tenor Banjo Uke. It's got all the options he offers and has very little play. For anyone that's interested, I'll be posting it in the Marketplace when I get home and can get some photos taken.

Bean Sprout Banjo Uke

Last edited:
Very nice! The slotted headstock is a nice touch. I love my LoPrinzi!

-Pete

I ordered a custom Loprinzi at Christmas and was informed that it is completed, and I get to pick it up tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the sound of the Spanish cypress and spruce combination.

Here are some shots...

Loprinzi Tenor

In an effort to keep my collection small I'll be selling my Bean Sprout Tenor Banjo Uke. It's got all the options he offers and has very little play. For anyone that's interested, I'll be posting it in the Marketplace when I get home and can get some photos taken.

Bean Sprout Banjo Uke

You going to the open mic tonight?

You going to the open mic tonight?

I can't. Thursday is my wife's birthday and we're having a big dinner party for her tonight with her family. I was contemplating it, but I think they'd notice my absence at dinner.

Sounds fantastic, can't wait to see your photos! I just got a Tenor Koa "A" from them and it looks and sounds beautiful! (Just have to sort out a buzzy C string)

Aloha Kevin,
Congratulations...it looks awesome....Have Fun and enjoy...Keep us informed when you get it...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Saw Uke Republic's photos - it is beautiful! Love the slotted head & can't wait to hear it.

Gorgeous Kevin. Enjoy mate. Love the back; that figuring on the cypress is very pretty

That one doesn't get to visit the Republic of Uke. Quite sad! But happy it finally got done for a very patient Mr Kevin. It is quite gorgeous.
Ahh the snap of the Spanish cedar is realized as the dancers hit the floor. The scent of Cuba Libres and ropa veja in the sultry Habanna night. I can dream... Oh and I'm dreaming in a night club which has a great menu too.
LoPrinzi made another fantastic ukulele!
Congrats Kevin

Congrats on the new uke. I can't view the pics because they are blocked for me. Anyway - enjoy.

Congrats on the new uke. I can't view the pics because they are blocked for me. Anyway - enjoy.

Grabbed the photos off of Uke Republic's FB page for those not able to see - LoPrinzi is one of the great American builders & Augie & Donna have really made this one a stunning beauty. Would love to hear it as well:

227969_10150248309022150_255643082149_8847947_1461836_n.jpg225473_10150248308992150_255643082149_8847946_2613323_n.jpg222988_10150248309067150_255643082149_8847948_1977022_n.jpg

Kevin, JT were at the LoPrinzi shop this morning and we just missed you. We were hoping to see you while we were there...and get a sneak preview of your new uke. Congrats on your new acquisition and we hope you can make it out to a TBUS event in the future.

- Steve

Last edited:
Kevin, JT were at the LoPrinzi shop this morning and we just missed you. We were hoping to see you while we were there...and get a sneak preview of your new uke. Congrats on your new acquisition and we hope you can make it out to a TBUS event in the future.

- Steve

Donna said you were going to be stopping by. I got to see the 'uke you were going to test drive for her. In fact, I got some video of it...she said it was the first photos that had been taken. I'm anxious to hear what you thought of it.

So let's hear it. I'd love to know how much Flamenco sound transfers to the different instrument. Does it sound like a mini-Flamenco guitar or like a Flamencofied ukulele? Or something else?

Top Bottom