Ukulele Tattoo

richB

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do an ukulele piece. If you're in the LA area and want one hit me up. I'll do it for UU members 1/2 price. Here's some of my work....

Lionside.jpg

l_5b13037029d51ad1b4761bdc77f4c701.jpg

Where are you in L.A.?

I'll have to agree. Very impressive. Even though I pretty much have only one artist now that is finishing my body, I do believe that I will save a little room for you when I make it back to america.

Wow! I've been wanting to go through tatak ng apat na alon tribe for my tat, but I need to delve more into my family background before I do so. Are you familiar with their revival?

Man half off, huh? Can't beat that! Bless this forum and all of the charitable ppl that keep it going!

Good luck with ya business, bruh! I think the ink speaks for itself though!

well ive been kicking around a few ideas/designs for a ukulele tattoo (my first tattoo) its a bummer tht you live so far away! if i ever end up over in the la area i will deff hit you up!

Wow! I've been wanting to go through tatak ng apat na alon tribe for my tat, but I need to delve more into my family background before I do so. Are you familiar with their revival?

Man half off, huh? Can't beat that! Bless this forum and all of the charitable ppl that keep it going!

Good luck with ya business, bruh! I think the ink speaks for itself though!

Yes.. i am familiar with the tribe. I have talked to Elle a few times about P.I. ink and tribal markings gained through anthropology and research. There is alot that goes through their process. ($$$$) It's worth it the dough if you're filipino and give tribute and respect to your ancestry. Good luck with that.

Just saw this thread...have you done any ukulele or Hawaiian themed (island chain/hibiscus/etc.) tattoos in the past? If so, can you PM me any pictures or post them here?

Ha, I live in Glendale! Stimulus Act #2 and tax return!!!!!! would love to see some of your other works. been wanting to get a pin up piece. do you have an online portfolio? the ono is sick btw.

Top Bottom