Wolfelele Tenor Uke

Pippin

Reaction score
I have assembled the Wolfelele tenor uke kit (Last night), finished it this morning... and strung 'er up.

Here are a couple of pics...

wolf1small.jpg

wolf_small.jpg

The kit was very easy to assemble, virtually idiot-proof. The GHS strings don't sound bad on the finished model. It is coated with matte Krylon Spray clear-coat. I will have a video teaser later. The review of the kit and lots of pics will be in the coming issue of Ukulele Player.

This was a fun little project.

Wow - that was quick. Look forward to a sound sample.

Can you tell us at what price the kit retails at Mickey?

Can you tell us at what price the kit retails at Mickey?

$99 plus shipping. I will have all the contact information in the next issue. This is really a great project for people that want to teach music to kids and give them a uke that they can build, too. I love the concept and that is the thrust of Wolf's marketing on this. Wolf is his actual name. He is a world-famous harpsichord maker.

Mmmmmm, sounds fantastic to me. I'll very much look forward to reading more about it in Ukulele Player next issue mate. Thanks.

Wow, I love that case! A bit bulky but well protected.

Inside the steamer case are fly tying materials... exotic feathers from around the world. I am well-known in the fly fishing scene as a fly tyer and have written a book on the subject. I have taught fly tying all across the USA in shows, and that trunk holds all the supplies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom