Wacky Custom Ukes on Etsy. Pacman, cupcakes etc.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been posted before but someone showed me this and I thought I would share.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/celentanowoodworks?ref=seller_info

I particularly like the snail one.
I can't decide if they're expensive or not. Some of them are the same price as a very very good production uke. But there is a lot of work in the finishing on these. I guess you pays your money and takes your choice.

Ian.

I have seen these before.. Just never have seen the Rockem sockem robot! I always wanted that game and my mom said NO because it was a boys game..
I don't know if they would sound good but they sure are works of art!

I freaking want the cupcake ukulele :D

Aloha Ian,
I remember when they first came out with the apple model...and thought it was kinda high priced..but neverless a cool looking novelity uke....thanks for sharing..always nice to see the site
with updated ukes..MM Stan

Woah now, that pac man uke is pure lush! The pill dot fret markers, chasing the ghost, everything is just so geeky cool, $600 is a fair stack of coin though. Plus he's have to custom make a left handed one for me otherwise pac man would be munching pills upside down.... lol

Hmmm, maybe it's just me, but if I'm going to drop the kind of coin those are going for I don't want a "novelty" in exchange... :)

John

Hmmm, maybe it's just me, but if I'm going to drop the kind of coin those are going for I don't want a "novelty" in exchange... :)

Sorry, bro, I think you're maybe showing OUR age there! I don't particularly like 'em, but my daughter (24) LOVES them - she may get one for her next B'day.

I absolutely love the les paul style one, beautiful. Of course the sound probably doesn't suit the price tag. If I was going to get one, I'd get the pac man one personally ;)

Yep. As much as that Pacman-ulele is pure p***, I'm not tempted to drop that sort of cash on a novelty uke!

I'm a big fan of novelty and I definitely like having unusual ukuleles in my collection (as long as they are playable)! I asked Paul whether he could make a Pac-Man ukulele for me (since my last name is Pak), and he pulled it off! I just received it a couple days ago. I love it! I'm planning to make a YouTube video with it and you can hear what is sounds like.

If you have a novel idea for a ukulele, Paul is the guy to ask. I think he likes a challenge.

That is some serious creative uke building!

Top Bottom