EugeneUkulele CD's

MiaRosie

Reaction score
We all know that EugeneUkulele is not one to 'blow his own trumpet' - so I am going to do it -

I don't know how many of you know that he has created five cd's of his fab music, I now own two of them and can tell you I am totally in awe of the man and his talent.

If you have wondered about buying any of his cd's I would say stop wondering and treat yourself to one of them - they are stacked full of really great songs, played and sung really well, and with a range that covers well known oldies, humourous ones I'd certainly never heard of before ( Shaving cream ! ) etc etc, there is something for everyone.

To be honest, if you love the Uke you will love these cd's. Send the man a pm and treat yourself to something you will enjoy over and over again. I know I will be getting the rest of them in !!

Don't mean to embarrass you Eugene, but it's only fair that these guys know the cd's are available :D

Aloha Miarosie,
Eugene has been keeping a secret...he has some awesome CD's....I'm sure he can sell them easily and build back his bank account....he is going through some rough times...we can help you
bruddah...

Agree MMStan - double benefit possible here, for us the cd's - for him the sales. Have you heard any of them ? His youtube uploads are great but the cd's are even better aren't they - great sound quality.

Agree MMStan - double benefit possible here, for us the cd's - for him the sales. Have you heard any of them ? His youtube uploads are great but the cd's are even better aren't they - great sound quality.
Yes I think I may have been one of the first ones to recieve his great Cd's...I am so fortunate...Eugene is such a nice and kind guy....and so talented with the ukulele and singing...

I'm definitely in! How do we buy them?? Eugene??? You listening?

Aloha Miarosie,
Eugene has been keeping a secret...he has some awesome CD's....I'm sure he can sell them easily and build back his bank account....he is going through some rough times...we can help you
bruddah...

yes Eugene... Let us help you! Your CD's are wonderful and bring joy to so many of us!! many of us would love to help you..

shucks....you guys are awesome. :eek:

Let me work out how I can photograph the sleeves and discs, and put up some tracklists for you. Maybe I do it on the marketplace section. heck, I normally just give them away to friends or sell cheap at the very small number of community gigs I get invited too, so honestly not sure what they're even worth, or what people pay for this kind of stuff.

They are homespun records, recorded into a single vocal mic, pretty much in trad folk territory with a few tunes from the early c20th. Ukulele, bass, mandolin, guitar, the occasional bit of (very dodgy) banjo and a handful of toy instruments, glockenspiel, music box...you get the idea. Heaps of fun to make, for sure. I make the sleeves all by hand at home and do the CD printing.

I'd love to post a sound sample for you guys, so you knew what you were in for, but I really have no idea how to do it.

Anyway, thanks for the nice words everybody. I will try and post some info in the marketplace section later today. I only have a handful left at the moment , so it will take me a few days to print some more up as it's pretty time consuming...bit of a labour of love I guess... :eek:

Definitely up for this, love your stuff, Eugene. You might look into one of the indy digital distribution sites where folks can buy an album or track online. A lot more convenient for you and for guys like me who usually rip CDs to digital anyway, so I can play on the go.

John

I've paid good money for mediocre ukulele music just so I could HAVE some uke music - your cd's outclass them all. The time it takes for you to produce them, plus the physical costs of them on top of good music makes them worth a whole lot more than the others I've bought.

oh so he is a pro? I was wondering since his entry into oldfart's contest....

oh so he is a pro? I was wondering since his entry into oldfart's contest....

I don't think he's pro as in making a living at it - certainly pro quality stuff, though. We've got quite a few people hanging out around here that are like that - makes me sick! (JK about the last)

I remember when Eugene finally got a video camera and kind of timidly posted his first vids - blew me away 'cause the way he'd been talking I didn't expect him to be that good.

I can't count the number of times I've seen somebody's video here and thought they had to be making their living with a uke, only to discover that they're cops or paramedics or what have you. Pretty amazing bunch of folks around here. I keep hoping some of that talent will rub off. LOL

John

shucks....you guys are awesome. :eek:

Let me work out how I can photograph the sleeves and discs, and put up some tracklists for you. Maybe I do it on the marketplace section. heck, I normally just give them away to friends or sell cheap at the very small number of community gigs I get invited too, so honestly not sure what they're even worth, or what people pay for this kind of stuff.

They are homespun records, recorded into a single vocal mic, pretty much in trad folk territory with a few tunes from the early c20th. Ukulele, bass, mandolin, guitar, the occasional bit of (very dodgy) banjo and a handful of toy instruments, glockenspiel, music box...you get the idea. Heaps of fun to make, for sure. I make the sleeves all by hand at home and do the CD printing.

I'd love to post a sound sample for you guys, so you knew what you were in for, but I really have no idea how to do it.

Anyway, thanks for the nice words everybody. I will try and post some info in the marketplace section later today. I only have a handful left at the moment , so it will take me a few days to print some more up as it's pretty time consuming...bit of a labour of love I guess... :eek:

I will happily post sound samples for you mate- just tell me where it is easiest to host them for you...or I can tell you where it is easiest to host them for me- we can sort this out easily. I am off in three weeks and could use a reason to put pants on during the day (other than being asked by the Police to do so).
The easiest way to do it I think is to host music on a server and then send the link to the buyer for a digital download- no overhead. Package them up with the artwork as neat little zip files and then simply send the link to folks when they purchase...easy peesy and does not turn you into a duplicating machine. It is the music that is most important...the CD is secondary probably (well, some of us musiphiles NEED the CD...but we are weird).
That said- these recordings are priceless.

Last edited:
Bruddah Eugene,
Share the love bro', you are a great player of the uke, the singing is great as well. I would love to get my hands on these CDs of yours. Let us know when you are ready with the details.

I don't think he's pro as in making a living at it - certainly pro quality stuff, though. We've got quite a few people hanging out around here that are like that - makes me sick! (JK about the last)

I remember when Eugene finally got a video camera and kind of timidly posted his first vids - blew me away 'cause the way he'd been talking I didn't expect him to be that good.

I can't count the number of times I've seen somebody's video here and thought they had to be making their living with a uke, only to discover that they're cops or paramedics or what have you. Pretty amazing bunch of folks around here. I keep hoping some of that talent will rub off. LOL

John

I agree with you.. Eugene sent me some CD's and I was blown away.. they are so good so well put together, the artwork is fun! I nagged him incessantly to post a video, if I nagged my husband so much about anything he would divorce me! ha!
I am so glad that he finally posted videos. I so enjoy them! Right at the moment I have two of his Cd's in my 6 stack in the car.. love them....
Thanks for the wonderful music! I for one support this new venture!! I like the idea of putting them for sale on one of the indy music sites for download.. Great idea, lots of people would buy! yeah for a new venture!!! Save you printing, paper and postage!

I will happily post sound samples for you mate- just tell me where it is easiest to host them for you...or I can tell you where it is easiest to host them for me- we can sort this out easily. I am off in three weeks and could use a reason to put pants on during the day (other than being asked by the Police to do so).
The easiest way to do it I think is to host music on a server and then send the link to the buyer for a digital download- no overhead. Package them up with the artwork as neat little zip files and then simply send the link to folks when they purchase...easy peesy and does not turn you into a duplicating machine. It is the music that is most important...the CD is secondary probably (well, some of us musiphiles NEED the CD...but we are weird).
That said- these recordings are priceless.

I was thinking I was on FB and looking for the like button!

Top Bottom