Fender No'hea Tenor w/case & pickup - $200 <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmoney

Reaction score
<SOLD>: Fender No'hea w/K&K pickup & hard shell case!

Seeling my Fender No'hea Tenor to help feed my UA$ w/another uke taking its place soon. I bought this from another UU member and since my purchase added a K&K Bigshot internal P/U. Also including the original Fender logo'd gigbag & a vintage Tweed hardshell case which fits this uke perfectly both in size & looks. This is the same model uke that Train used for their "Hey Soul Sister" hit!
It is currently strung w/Aquila's High G & I'll throw in a set of Worth Clear (CT) High G OR Ko'olau Gold strings, your choice!

WP_000009 (3).jpgWP_000010 (2).jpgWP_000013 (2).jpgWP_000015 (2).jpgWP_000016 (2).jpg

Priced to sell at $200 w/FREE shipping in CONUS

Last edited:
PM sent...

Thank you sir - will box it up & get it headed your way pronto! I think you will like it, its been fun to own. Bought another one just like it for my son & he went out & bought ANOTHER of the Fender ukes to go w/it.

You're welcome! I'm assuming that you are going to put those $$$ to good use ;) ;)

This is the third uke I've purchased this week and the sixth in the last 6-8 weeks. All three should arrive about the same time...that will be fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom