The Tenor Wolfelele Uke Kit Teaser Review

Pippin

Reaction score
Mickey Maguire from Ukulele Player Magazine here...

Here is a video of the "Wolfelele" uke, made from the kit... 30 minutes build time.

When I say "thrown together" I mean that it can be assembled in thirty minutes. The uke kit is actually brilliantly designed to make it fool-proof.

Last edited:
Mahalo Mickey Mcguire,
That was awesome Mickey, where was that you purchased it from again...I want one....MM Stan

Thanks Mickey. Looks fantastic and doesn't sound half bad. Gives someone with absolutely no practical skills at all (ahem...like me) some hope!!!!!

And that's YOU there mate!!!! I saw one of your videos by accident a few months back and used it to learn my version of "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out".

Always nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for the little demo mate,

:cheers:

Mahalo Mickey Mcguire,
That was awesome Mickey, where was that you purchased it from again...I want one....MM Stan

Stan, I didn't purchase it. Wolf sent me the kit for review. I built it and will have the full story in the next issue of Ukulele Player. May 27th is the release date.

Thanks Mickey. Looks fantastic and doesn't sound half bad. Gives someone with absolutely no practical skills at all (ahem...like me) some hope!!!!!

And that's YOU there mate!!!! I saw one of your videos by accident a few months back and used it to learn my version of "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out".

Always nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for the little demo mate,

:cheers:

You must have seen the YouTube channel "PW320M", that is actually the model of a Parkwood auditorium-bodied guitar that I play. I posted some videos there initially for Harmony Central's Acoustic Guitar Forum. When I started doing reviews of ukuleles on video, I used that account. I will be posting uke reviews and "teasers" on the account of "theukeplayermag" and interviews on "ukeplayermag", but we also have "ukuleleplayermag" as well.

I am glad that the video of "Nobody Knows You, When You're Down and Out" came in handy for you. The song is really great. I loved it from the moment I first heard Eric Clapton play it.

Always enjoy watching your ukulele reviews.......it was a real treat to see you review that lever action too :)

Top Bottom