Ukulele Video Reviews

Boozelele

Reaction score
(Please forgive me if this has been suggested and discussed) .It would be cool if everyone would review their ukes on video. They could be linked or imbedded on the review site, so newbies and UAS sufferers (like me) could check out videos of their potential future acquisitions......:)

check out the youtube reviews by ken middleton. he has a LOT of video reviews on his channel. but an additional video review section attached to the regular review section would be pretty cool.

Yeah, Ive seen Ken's reviews...but he has what 5 or 6? if all the UU folks, reviewed all of their ukes...we would have like 723 million reviews encompassing every uke known to man.....:)

Check the review section and see that it has stopped growing for quite some time now. Are people lazy? Is it the wrong format? I don't know, but word has it you'll get hundreds of video reviews if you promise a free ukulele... So which one are you donating?

Check the review section and see that it has stopped growing for quite some time now. Are people lazy? Is it the wrong format? I don't know, but word has it you'll get hundreds of video reviews if you promise a free ukulele... So which one are you donating?

I totally agree!!! Someone hand out a free uke!!! (I dont have any to spare) but I have 5 to review if there is some kind of motivation...(like a potential sixth):D

I totally agree!!! Someone hand out a free uke!!! (I dont have any to spare) but I have 5 to review if there is some kind of motivation...(like a potential sixth):D

I did a review of my Martin S-O and emailed it to Rayan, but he's been too busy to post it.

A list of reviews on video would be awesome.

Top Bottom