Need help finding value of my ukulele

Ukulele Etc.

Reaction score
I just got a new lanikai ukulele so I'm contemplating selling my oscar schmidt OU-2P pineapple ukulele. It's in next to perfect condition. One local music store offered me $40 and another offered me $20. I bought it for $90 and I am wondering of $40 is a reasonable offer. Thank you in advance.

Lowest price currently on ebay is $62.99 with free shipping. It needs to beat that price by quite a bit. Does it come with case?

Like mm stan said, put it on the marketplace. I got mine new for less than $65 with a gig bag, so $40 seems pretty good for a used one.

No it doesn't come with a gig bag. I thought 40 sounded good I just wanted to get some other opinions. I'll look into the marketplace, but I can't figure out how to access it, can somebody tell me.
Thanks.

$40.00 is a good offer from a music store. Most of the stores I deal with will offer you about 30% of the sale price and you haggle from there. Depending on condition, accesories, etc. Selling privately is always the best option for the most money. ( but , sometimes you just don't want to put up with the hassle )
I'd go with the $40.00.

and you don't have to mess with shipping and packing, so how is your time worth to you?

Top Bottom