FS: Fender Pa'ina With Soft Case...$150 shipped

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD

I've had this 'uke for about a year and have gotten lots of enjoyable use out of it. It is a factory second that is stamped "used" on the back of the headstock. I believe the reason was because there is a slight lip where the top meets the sides on the lower right front of the body. It hasn't caused any issues other than ticking me off because the seller I bought it from never mentioned its "used" status. It has some dings and wear as expected from a daily player.

This 'uke plays great and is very comfortable. It's a solid mahogany body with a one piece neck (no scarf joint). It has the original passive under saddle pickup and case that comes with it.

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

Last edited:
Seller's remorse…3 years later. If the recipient of this uke still has it and would like to sell it to make room for something else, I'll gladly buy it back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Would still like to buy this uke back if it's out there and in need of a new home.

I have the same ukulele and will consider selling it. Hit me up if you don’t need the exact uke you sold earlier.

Top Bottom