FS: Kelii Solid Koa Soprano With Semi-Hard Case...$225 shipped

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD

This is a great little Hawaiian made, solid Koa soprano. I haven't had it long, but don't find it getting much use...I always reach for a tenor.

The 'uke is used with fingernail marks in the finish on the top and has a couple little dings that can be seen in the photos. I love the grain of the Koa with some subtle flame in it. It's surprisingly loud for its size...I didn't expect this kind of projection from a soprano; perhaps it's due to the slightly arched back.

Included is a Uke Crazy semi-hard case.

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Last edited:
I like your Uke, If you can send it USPS priority shipping to Argentina,South America I really want to buy it. I often buy ukes from here and the cost of priority shipping is about 45-55 dollars. thanks.

Come on Kevin, ship it to abeluke!

would you be willing to trade for a concert lanikai custom series valued at about 325bucks??? id really like to have this soprano!

Hi Kevin.
another trade offer:
How about a Luna High-Tide Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele- great condition- have had it since CHristmas- has pickup and cutaway.

Mahalo.
Christian

So surprised this isn't sold!! If it were a concert I'd buy it no questions asked...

OP contacted me this is sold... not to me:( please close thread

Somebody got a pretty good deal!!!!

Top Bottom