Does anyone know how MGM is?

Sir

Reaction score
I don't mean the company, I mean Mike.

I've just read that he's poorly :(

I've never bought anything from him (I'm half a world away) but he did give me good advice on a few occasions, and I LOVED the 'friday follies'

I had wondered why they'd dried up.

Has anyone heard how he is?

Mike, if you read this, I'm so sorry to hear you're not well, and I'm sure I can say that anyone who has ever picked up an Ukulele will be thinking of you.

Keep strumming!:)

I talked to him briefly last night. He seemed to have a good attitude about things--but he didn't sound too optimistic. This isn't his first bout with this, and liver disease is something that doesn't work like many illnesses.

I could not find the thread that was started by UU regarding MGM's outstanding Uke Deliveries. Well my Koaloha arrived a week ago. Lovely lovely lovely !!! I have e-mailed MGM personally, and thank UU for the update on his health, which I hope will improve.

I spoke to Mike by phone on Tuesday about an eBay order I'd placed that had gotten lost in the shuffle. He sounded like he was in good spirits, although I think he's a little bitter about how eBay and PayPal handled his health problems and about how his now former employees handled his business when he first got ill. Sure enough, the ukuleles I'd ordered got to their destination in Boston today, only two days later. I'm glad to see that he's getting back on his feet. Mike has always bent over backward to see that his customers got what they wanted and I'd buy an ukulele from him again in a heartbeat.

I'm glad to see that he's getting back on his feet. Mike has always bent over backward to see that his customers got what they wanted and I'd buy an ukulele from him again in a heartbeat.

I definately agree!! Glad to hear he is improving.

Keep him in your prayers...He has done so much for us over the years...and a good guy to deal with when we were all learning the uke!!

Mahalo Mark and Mike for the update.. Mike glad you are feeling better and good to hear you are still doing business on some level...MM Stan

glad to hear he is stable. Here is an article on the milk thistle I mentioned in my vid. My doc has me take this while on meds and it realy helped a friend of mine , brought his liver enzmyes down to normal. May not work for everyone but might be somethign to look into if he has not tryed it. Ive read though to avoid it if you have ragweed alergeries. Wishing him further healing and good health.

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/milk-thistle-000266.htm

Top Bottom