Hive Ukuleles Duet

Very cool Jake. That uke sound incredible! so does her voice.

Is this the model they had at Gryphon? Saw it and melted.
Already told you, but brilliant vid. Gotta get Christopher to play the small stuff more often.

Is this the model they had at Gryphon? Saw it and melted.
Already told you, but brilliant vid. Gotta get Christopher to play the small stuff more often.

Thanks again TCK. No, the one you saw at Gryphon was The Hornet model. I should have another uke at Gryphon sometime next month.
Chris and Emily are in a band called Pocket Watch, and they will be preforming this song live at their next show. Should be a good time.

Hopefully it is after school lets out so I can make it to Santa Cruz- the Hornet was absolutely amazing, as is this one

Hopefully it is after school lets out so I can make it to Santa Cruz- the Hornet was absolutely amazing, as is this one

Im sure it will be in the evening. I'll try to call him this week, and let you know the date and time.

wow! to the vocalist, the man playing the Ukulele.. and.. the Ukulele :)

Thanks Jake- plan to make it up there this summer at least...missed Christopher for hang out time at the Inciters show here because I am old and lame so I told him I would for certain come and see him play down there. Kids brilliant- and that Uke...

Thanks Jake- plan to make it up there this summer at least...missed Christopher for hang out time at the Inciters show here because I am old and lame so I told him I would for certain come and see him play down there. Kids brilliant- and that Uke...

TCK,
If you want to see Chris and Emily play this song, come to the Pocketwatch show on June 15 at The Crepe Place around 9:00. This will probably be the only uke song though. Maybe I can convince him to do one or two more.

TCK,
If you want to see Chris and Emily play this song, come to the Pocketwatch show on June 15 at The Crepe Place around 9:00. This will probably be the only uke song though. Maybe I can convince him to do one or two more.

I can probably make that one easy (school is out then). I bet I can convince him to play more than one- I am on it.
Crepe Place is Santa Cruz right?

Top Bottom