Double Tenor Uke case available?

Gerald Ross

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a case that can accomodate two Tenor Ukes?

Thanks.

Gerald,

I think Kala made a limited number of them. You might try contacting them directly. Alternatively, go to a tennis shop and try out a double racquet bag.

Thanks. The Kala looks good, but no shoulder straps. I need shoulder straps because I carry much equipment when I travel.

Double Tenor Gig Bag

Thanks. The Kala looks good, but no shoulder straps. I need shoulder straps because I carry much equipment when I travel.

This Gig bag does come with straps, the straps nicely fold up behind zippers, similar to gig bags made by STEADY. The straps are very nice, the one draw back about this case is that the overall length is a little to short to nicely accommodate ukes with taller head stocks, such as 6/8 string or slotted heads. The overall quality is very good for the price. I am a Kala retailer and have these cases in stock for $59.

i've designed a bag... and have the prototype.

gerald... email me and I'll send you pics. victoria@victoriavox.com

was trying to patent the design... but it's pretty $$$... even the bags alone are pricey... BUT IT ROCKS MY WORLD.

xo
v.v.

This Gig bag does come with straps, the straps nicely fold up behind zippers, similar to gig bags made by STEADY. The straps are very nice, the one draw back about this case is that the overall length is a little to short to nicely accommodate ukes with taller head stocks, such as 6/8 string or slotted heads. The overall quality is very good for the price. I am a Kala retailer and have these cases in stock for $59.

My Tenors with slotted headstocks are 27 7/8" including the end pin jack. Will they fit in this gig bag?

Top Bottom