PDA

View Full Version : Ameritage ukulele cases concert, tenor and baritone

DeVineGuitars
05-16-2011, 08:36 AM
I have 6 Ameritage ukulele cases for sale. All are brand new.
2 concerts ($160 each)
1 tenor ($170)*SOLD*
and 3 Baritones ($190 each)
The reason I am selling them so cheap is They have my old logo on them and my new ones will be a different color scheme.
Shipping will be $40 in Hawaii, $55 to the west coast and $60 to the east coast.

hoosierhiver
05-16-2011, 08:39 AM
There seems to be an acute shortage of uke cases recently. Not enough to fill the demand.

Ronnie Aloha
05-16-2011, 08:56 AM
pm sent on tenor

wickedwahine11
05-16-2011, 09:45 AM
You may want to add a photo of the logo that is on them for folks who are considering purchasing these. I know it would be a factor for me if I was in the market for an Ameritage. You also might want to note if these are the Ameritage gold or silver series. Your photo looks like the gold series, but I would still spell it out in your listing.

I'm not in the market (I already have tenor and concert Ameritage cases) but I can vouch for the great quality of Ameritage cases for people who are looking for a heavy duty, protective case for their instrument. These are good prices too (a tenor silver new retails for about $250 and a tenor gold series retails new for about $350). But like I said, I would want to know what the logo looked like before buying. Just a thought...good luck to you on the sales.

rbeetsme
05-16-2011, 09:53 AM
I sent a PM

dkcrown
05-16-2011, 11:40 AM
PM sent Eric

MARCOVGV
05-16-2011, 12:30 PM
pm sent on baritone

DeVineGuitars
05-16-2011, 04:40 PM
You may want to add a photo of the logo that is on them for folks who are considering purchasing these. I know it would be a factor for me if I was in the market for an Ameritage. You also might want to note if these are the Ameritage gold or silver series. Your photo looks like the gold series, but I would still spell it out in your listing.

I'm not in the market (I already have tenor and concert Ameritage cases) but I can vouch for the great quality of Ameritage cases for people who are looking for a heavy duty, protective case for their instrument. These are good prices too (a tenor silver new retails for about $250 and a tenor gold series retails new for about $350). But like I said, I would want to know what the logo looked like before buying. Just a thought...good luck to you on the sales.

Good point, Thanks.
posted pics of the logo and shipping prices.
I think they gold series, the more expensive model. The concert and tenor do not have the humidifier in them but the baritones do.

rbeetsme
05-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Terrific cases, I have 2 tenor ones. Great prices, but the shipping is going to kill it for me, thanks.

haolejohn
05-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Terrific cases, I have 2 tenor ones. Great prices, but the shipping is going to kill it for me, thanks.

yeah, I agree. I want one of these for my sceptre but that shipping offsets the great cost.

allanr
05-16-2011, 05:14 PM
There seems to be an acute shortage of uke cases recently. Not enough to fill the demand.

It's funny you say that... I live in Toronto where we have several music stores that sell ukes and cases etc. But I bought the last tenor case that Long and McQuade had in stock last weekend. They said they probably wouldn't have more for another 3 months! The other two stores I went to did not have any tenor hard cases at all.

DeVineGuitars
05-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Tenor sold. One baritone pending.

MARCOVGV
05-18-2011, 02:43 AM
im going to pass on the baritone case. I thought the uke i bought didnt come with one but it seems that it does... mahalo

DeVineGuitars
06-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Anyone else looking for cases?

fumanshu
06-02-2011, 03:14 PM
If you would have another Ameritage tenor, I would be interested.

mds725
06-02-2011, 04:08 PM
If you would have another Ameritage tenor, I would be interested.

What fumanshu said. :)