Ameritage ukulele cases concert, tenor and baritone

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
I have 6 Ameritage ukulele cases for sale. All are brand new.
2 concerts ($160 each)
1 tenor ($170)*SOLD*
and 3 Baritones ($190 each)
The reason I am selling them so cheap is They have my old logo on them and my new ones will be a different color scheme.
Shipping will be $40 in Hawaii, $55 to the west coast and $60 to the east coast.

Attachments

• D3S_6151.jpg
    D3S_6151.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 162
  • _DSC6305.jpg
    _DSC6305.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
You may want to add a photo of the logo that is on them for folks who are considering purchasing these. I know it would be a factor for me if I was in the market for an Ameritage. You also might want to note if these are the Ameritage gold or silver series. Your photo looks like the gold series, but I would still spell it out in your listing.

I'm not in the market (I already have tenor and concert Ameritage cases) but I can vouch for the great quality of Ameritage cases for people who are looking for a heavy duty, protective case for their instrument. These are good prices too (a tenor silver new retails for about $250 and a tenor gold series retails new for about $350). But like I said, I would want to know what the logo looked like before buying. Just a thought...good luck to you on the sales.

You may want to add a photo of the logo that is on them for folks who are considering purchasing these. I know it would be a factor for me if I was in the market for an Ameritage. You also might want to note if these are the Ameritage gold or silver series. Your photo looks like the gold series, but I would still spell it out in your listing.

I'm not in the market (I already have tenor and concert Ameritage cases) but I can vouch for the great quality of Ameritage cases for people who are looking for a heavy duty, protective case for their instrument. These are good prices too (a tenor silver new retails for about $250 and a tenor gold series retails new for about $350). But like I said, I would want to know what the logo looked like before buying. Just a thought...good luck to you on the sales.

Good point, Thanks.
posted pics of the logo and shipping prices.
I think they gold series, the more expensive model. The concert and tenor do not have the humidifier in them but the baritones do.

Terrific cases, I have 2 tenor ones. Great prices, but the shipping is going to kill it for me, thanks.

There seems to be an acute shortage of uke cases recently. Not enough to fill the demand.

It's funny you say that... I live in Toronto where we have several music stores that sell ukes and cases etc. But I bought the last tenor case that Long and McQuade had in stock last weekend. They said they probably wouldn't have more for another 3 months! The other two stores I went to did not have any tenor hard cases at all.

im going to pass on the baritone case. I thought the uke i bought didnt come with one but it seems that it does... mahalo

Top Bottom