Anyone play MapleStory?

I just got back into it and kinda lost since so much stuff was added since I last played. Well I'm a level 63 (as of now) Fighter on Broa. Feel free to add. Want to play? Go to nexon.net and get it downloaded. Free to play people :]

I used to play this all the time before. Then something happened to their server or something and I lost my account. I quit after that.

my friend got me back into it right before winter break but i stopped cuz school started again. i was thinking of making a perma-noob lol. cheap taxi's, maroon mop, oh what fun haha

GunBound is still alive, I believe people still play it, I'm just not one of them. Haha I have a perma-noob as well. It's level 26 right now, I plan on leveling it when (if) I turn to a crusader with my main.

haha u guys play maplestory. me too got a lvl 52 ass in bellocan. Recently got my maplestory character to be controlled by my gamepad but still the game is kinda boring after awhile. and yeah gunbound i got that on my laptop rite now havent played in 2 years tho, i loved the game for the trash talkin. funny internet people.

My son is totally addicted to Maplestory :( (He said to tell you folks that he has a level 24 Mage in Kharnia. :) )

Anyone know where I can find the tabs to the opening song?

My son is totally addicted to Maplestory :( (He said to tell you folks that he has a level 24 Mage in Kharnia. :) )

Anyone know where I can find the tabs to the opening song?

Haha never thought about playing the Maple Theme. I'd like them aswell :D

Oh noooo.... did my son sell his soul to Nexon? Fortunately, he's now banned from the game due to other, uh... issues.. ;)

Oh noooo.... did my son sell his soul to Nexon? Fortunately, he's now banned from the game due to other, uh... issues.. ;)

Well depends, ask him if he has ever used NX cash, that's pretty much the same thing as selling your sould right? Haha.

Thank goodness.. As far as I know, he hasn't used NX cash... or at least I haven't bought him any yet.

Of course, I should talk... I used to be a runescape junkie!

MapleStory does not cost any money, but you need a fast connection to download the game the first time. I think it was something like 600Mb or more. Also, you will regret it because you will become addicted and then you will start to to spend real money on NX cash and you won't play ukulele anymore and everyone will miss you on this board and you won't have a life. In addition, you're swear at the computer everytime your ISP has a glitch and drops your connection in the middle of a party quest (or whatever they're called)

MapleStory. Just say "No". (and I'm serious...)

MapleStory does not cost any money, but you need a fast connection to download the game the first time. I think it was something like 600Mb or more. Also, you will regret it because you will become addicted and then you will start to to spend real money on NX cash and you won't play ukulele anymore and everyone will miss you on this board and you won't have a life. In addition, you're swear at the computer everytime your ISP has a glitch and drops your connection in the middle of a party quest (or whatever they're called)

MapleStory. Just say "No". (and I'm serious...)

Well actually you don't "need" a fast connection. I remember when I started Maple I first played it with Dial-up, boy was it a pain. I agree, don't start, it is very addictive. It is free but there are things called NX where you spend real money on the game for little looks in game. I don't encourage anyone to play this game if they haven't played already, I was just asking if there were already people playing is all xP

Top Bottom