Anyone have a Guardian CG-044-UC Vintage Hardshell Case?

Clobbersaurus

Reaction score
I have a concert guardian case with the green inside...it has three outside latches..only...Hope it helps..MM Stan

One on each side of the handle and one on the bottom....hope it helps....remember when you buy cases to measure the inside dementions to your uke...so it not to loose and rattles...
mine is a snug fit for my uke...all ukes and cases has different dementions...it is just as improtant as the outside or even more...

One on each side of the handle and one on the bottom....hope it helps....remember when you buy cases to measure the inside dementions to your uke...so it not to loose and rattles...
mine is a snug fit for my uke...all ukes and cases has different dementions...it is just as improtant as the outside or even more...

Thanks. I was going to order one blindly, but you are right. Thanks, again!

Fair warning: I have the soprano version and it fits great for my Martin S-O and Kamaka soprano, both with friction tuners, but will not fit my LU-21 with the geared tuners as the headstock with side tuners is too wide. This has been a common complaint by other buyers as well.

Top Bottom