Watch The Koaloha Ukulele Story!!!

funnyguy0804

Reaction score
Hi people~
I posted a thread a few months ago asking if there were anyway to watch the movie again, but seems like there weren't any luck...
Just then today I was just going through the UU forums and found my way into the "Video and Links" board and HEY!!! a post from 2 years ago by one of the UU members Spooner uploaded the movie onto his website and now it's still available online!! :D

This is the original thread:
The KoAloha Ukulele Story ON Demand!!!

This is the link to his website:
Spooner Radio
You'll need to register (it's free) but for watching the movie I think it's worth it!

Thanks Spooner!

P.S. I just received my Mighty Uke DVD today, so there's going to be a lot of TV tonight!! :drool:

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks so much funny guy. Just watched it and yeah, it's a lovely film. Cheers mate!

Thanks for the link!! However, Spooner posted a statement that due to a lack of members, they are going to shut the site down!!!!

I read that under the banner marked Fiction. Are you sure?

Playback on a fast connection seems problematic, but I really appreciate that he did it. Thanks for finding and posting the link!

Last edited:
This was an awesome movie, good that I can rewatch it again. Thanks for the link.

I watched the video, Great Story.

Thanks for post Charlie.

I had been wanting to watch that for a long time.

What an amazing and uplifting story.

Great! but I only have internet in my job... and I don't have much time or audio output to watch... Someone could create a download link for AViI? So I could burn a cd and watch in my home dvd.
Please!

Do you use Firefox? If so, there's an extension that will allow you download vids from flash sites. It's called Flash and Video Download. In this case, the add-on detected an FLV file, which will be playable in Quicktime or VLC. If you want to watch it on TV, then you'll need to convert it to your video container of choice.

Sweet! And I loved the "Sceptre story" & the intonation rhapsody as well...

anybody tab'd the "Intonation Rhapsody"?? Seems like w/my third KoAloha on a truck today, I might learn Papa KoAloha's rhapsody.

Top Bottom