Loprinzi custom concert - Rosewood/Sprucetop

rbeetsme

Reaction score
Loprinzi custom built concert - Rosewood/Sprucetop, very similar to MRS model currently listed for 1300.00. I've decided to take this one off the market.

front.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z2/rbeetsme/LoPrinzi/back.jpg
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z2/rbeetsme/LoPrinzi/sideangle.jpg
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z2/rbeetsme/LoPrinzi/soundhole.jpg

Last edited:
Rick, I can't believe you haven't sold this! A Rosewood/Spruce uke is so sweet and a Loprinzi custom too! If I didn't have such big paws I'd try a smaller uke but I think I am destined to play baritone.

Bob, those big paws sure bring out a big tone on your harp! Yeah, I've had 5 Loprinzis, a few sold quickly and some of the more rare ones I can't seem to give away! Actually, I did give away a model 2 NAAM custom tenor a year ago. (Actually, I traded it to a mandolin playing friend to get him started on uke, the guitar he traded I pretty much gave away!)

If you want to
... give away...
a LoPrinzi.... I'm in! :)

I love mine!

Brian, I responded to your PM twice, if it's still not there try my email: rbeetsme@hotmail.com

BTW: I just re-strung with Worth Clears, medium gauge, a little louder now, still a bright sweet voice.

Check the listing, 750 00 or reasonable offers. Trades?

Last edited:
Try again on the PM, my bad and I deleted a bunch. Thanks.

Since I restrung I've been playing this concert all afternoon. It has a sweet bright tone, don't delay, I may have to find space for 3 concerts! If you have ever played a Loprinzi you know how comfortable they are, light and easy to play, I can live with 2 of them.

Can u re-respond to my pm. Sorry I was full

Mouthy, did you grab that custom Loprinzi? Sure wish I had the dough, I love those 12 fret Martin style ukes!

Bob, about the separation, it's not a crack or damage, the book matched top is very slightly separated, very slight, hardly noticeable, looks like the glue didn't quite get there. See the pics

Mouthy, did you grab that custom Loprinzi? Sure wish I had the dough, I love those 12 fret Martin style ukes!

I pm'd and my box was full. I asked for another pm attempt after I cleared my box but haven't goten a response. I played a mohag. Soprano today and it was amazing. I played every kamaka they make plus some$ 5k stuff and it still shined. Rbeetsme, if u can resnd your pm to me.

I pm'd and my box was full. I asked for another pm attempt after I cleared my box but haven't goten a response. I played a mohag. Soprano today and it was amazing. I played every kamaka they make plus some$ 5k stuff and it still shined. Rbeetsme, if u can resnd your pm to me.

I only played on other Loprinzi before I got the great deal on my tenor - it is just superbly made. If you do get it, contact the LoPrinzi's - they are really good about honoring warranty & even sometime on second owners. At any rate, you will be getting a great uke at a very reasonable price.

My bad. I forgot I did get a response. maybe it was because I didn't like it I forgot

Ok. Not many responses on this one, I think I'm going to keep it awhile, I might send it down to Donna for a once over.

Top Bottom