my turn

joep

Reaction score
I've read a lot of posts of people waiting for their new ukulele to arrive. Now I know what it feels like. I just bought a Kala KA-CE from geekinpinkhat, so it hasn't even been packaged yet and I'm already wanting it now. Time to learn the Beatles version of Postman. :)

Aloha Joep,
Congratulations on your new Kala concert ...it sounds nice...you must have got a good deal from Giph....now the excruciating wait..where's the mailman?? ha ha Have fun and enjoy...Happy
Strummings..MM Stan

Thanks Stan, it was almost spooky how the deal came together. I sent her a PM asking if she still had it, don't know why 'cause I didn't have enough money to get it. 10 min. after I sent the PM, the rest of the money showed up. Now for the wait.

Congrats! Don't you just love it when a good deal comes together? Just think how many more good uke deals are out there waiting for your UAS to kick in.

Thanks Phil, I'm ready but I don't think my wife is. She keeps talking about stuff like food, and electricity and.....

Thanks Phil, I'm ready but I don't think my wife is. She keeps talking about stuff like food, and electricity and.....

tap water and rice is very under-rated. :eek:

Congratulations on your new Kala Joe!

Top Bottom