Anyone have a Kala ASAC-C in a hardcase? Which case do you have?

Clobbersaurus

Reaction score
There are no places near me that have any hardcases for me to measure, so I thought I would ask this here. Anyone have a Kala ASAC-C in a hardcase? I want to buy one for my new Kala, but like I said, there are no places around me that have any cases, so I am going to have to order one online, and I'd like to know what case this uke will definitely fit in before I order. Looking for a hardcase only. No soft ones or bags. Thanks for any help!

Try ordering from a store that is familiar with Ukulele's and they will be able to tell you which case to get. I've ordered stuff from hawaiimusicsupply and they seem very knowlegeable there.

Aloha Clobbersaurus,
Measure you uke the length and the width of the top and bottom bout...and call them and ask...or go down to the store with your tape measure...
what are your dementions of your concert uke..give it to us so we can help you....MM Stan

Aloha Clobbersaurus,
Measure you uke the length and the width of the top and bottom bout...and call them and ask...or go down to the store with your tape measure...
what are your dementions of your concert uke..give it to us so we can help you....MM Stan

It hasn't arrived yet. It should be here any day. There isn't a store near me. I would have to drive about an hour to get to one. I thought asking here might be better. I'll update with the measurements when it arrives.

Or, you could always try ordering direct from kala, as I did when I got my Tenor Uke Crazy hard case.

-Kurt

Uke Crazy cases are from Kala and should fit their ukes perfectly.

I would like to be sure, though.

Call Kala at 877-853-3853 (toll free). Tell them what uke you're getting, and ask them what case to get. They will tell you the EXACT case.

They are great people on the phone, terrific customer service, AND they both call and email you back!

-Kurt

Call Kala at 877-853-3853 (toll free). Tell them what uke you're getting, and ask them what case to get. They will tell you the EXACT case.

They are great people on the phone, terrific customer service, AND they both call and email you back!

-Kurt

I actually spoke to someone yesterday. They told me pretty much any concert sized case will do. Thanks for the idea anyway!

Top Bottom