odd compliment today...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I got a weird, but sincere compliment earlier today. I had a potential customer going through my sound samples for the ukes I been working on. Many of my videos are off the cuff and no real organization to them. Some have narration, some just simple strumming on the uke to hear. The guy said I should narrate all of them, because I have a "nice honest voice." A complete compliment I think, but didn't ever consider my voice honest sounding, other than simply speaking the truth as I see it. Thought that was nice of him to say.

I think that's a great compliment. "honest" and "nice". I do theatre, and the oddest compliment I ever got was "You make a good boy"

I think that's great Tudorp. It's super when people compliment you. I repeated a compliment someone gave me in Catholic grade school. Someone reported me to "Sister" and she made me kneel on concrete and smacked the hell out of the back of my hand with a ruler for not being "humble." Hmmm, guess what I learned from that.

I think that's a great compliment. "honest" and "nice". I do theatre, and the oddest compliment I ever got was "You make a good boy"

hmm Im not in theater yet several time I've had people tell me i looked and sounded like a guy. Does this count. I never realy took it as a compliment though. Mabee I should haha

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
You are a Honest and sincere nice guy...and have a nice voice in your videos...highest compliment of all man...I agree... Happy Strummings Bruddah...MM Stan

Top Bottom