Orchestra Playing Strings will Rock you!

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj7kfsx1GTo

My two youngest playing in the orchestra for school last night. I am such a proud mama. Ariana is first chair violin and Nikolas is on the bass.

They did a great job for 4th and 5th graders, over half this group started playing their instrument in October! Kudos to them!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Aloha Fitncrafty,
Awesome Job....Give my Congratulations to Ariana and Nicolas...wow and they did Rock Me... Must have been a really fun night..and they must have made you a really proud mom..Thank you for sharing, MM Stan...:):music::smileybounce:

Very nice. I see your method... start 'em on 4 strings, keep 'em on 4 strings.

Hey Joe.. great method... My daughter played the violin before I played the Uke, however she ukes now too!

Aloha Fitncrafty,
Awesome Job....Give my Congratulations to Ariana and Nicolas...wow and they did Rock Me... Must have been a really fun night..and they must have made you a really proud mom..Thank you for sharing, MM Stan...:):music::smileybounce:

Thanks Stan.. Definitely a proud mom! and they say thanks.. They have worked very hard!

Hi Fitncrafty, Thanks for sharing. The kids did a great job. I am such a ninny, kids programs always make me cry. I think it was from all those years of sitting in a crowded stuffy noisy room proudly watching my kids on the stage. I wanted to learn the violin but decided to go with the easier uke. I am now attracted to the bass. So many instruments in your house, must be fun. Congratulations, you have good kids and you are obviously a good mother.

Top Bottom