09 Kamaka Concert for sale

Landshark

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Sold
Well I have decided that it is a shame to just let this beautiful uke just sit. It is almost new, been played no more than about 8 times, I just prefer tenors. No scratches, no wear sounds great
Anyway, it will come with a locking tweed hard case with strap,an extra set of Aquila Concert Regular strings, cost me $900 new I think I want $785 for it, l am dropping the price to $750 and adding a Herco Humidifier as well.
DSCF0746.jpg

DSCF0757.jpg
DSCF0748.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely & just my scale... but another uke beat it in the door. Somebody will be happy to take it off your hands & give it some love!

*drools, but remembers her pledge to not buy 'til 2014*

My bad timing. I just bought a Kamaka concert a few weeks ago. Yours is sure pretty! Good luck re-homing it!

WOW. I like the grain. The grain just sticks out wonderfully. I would buy. I have no money :,(. Good Luck selling. :D

Nice...just my luck, I'm looking for a Tenor. Good luck finding her a new home, someone out there would love to have her.

wow, what a sweetie....minty

don't s'pose you're thinking of parting with your soprano anytime soon Bob? :drool:

It was a tough decision but I think I am going to stick with the soprano and sell the concert, just too many ukes

To celebrate the world not coming to an end today, i am dropping the price to $750 and adding a Herco Humidifier as well.;)

Someone buy this. $750 is a good price! :)

LOL! I've been on the fence for a while now, about getting a Kamaka concert to play low G. This offer was too good to pass up, and the uke is gorgeous. I love the case too. I hope I hear back from him!

WTG Natalie! I don't know if this qualifies as UAS for you, but now you will have a sibling for your pineapple. :)

LOL! I've been on the fence for a while now, about getting a Kamaka concert to play low G. This offer was too good to pass up, and the uke is gorgeous. I love the case too. I hope I hear back from him!

Thanks Natalie, I am sure you will really enjoy it, pm sent

Top Bottom