eugene ukulele: NEW WEBSITE AND UKE CDs

H

Hippie Dribble

hi gang

just wanted you all to know that , with the help of a very generous member, and at the encouragement of some UU members and friends, I have a new website up and running that has a range of ukulele based CD recordings for sale.

The website has the titles, descriptions and track listings available. You are able to purchase either digital download versions or the hard copy CD with full cover, sleeve and label art, and which includes the digital file.

Old time, folk, bluegrass, vaudeville, tin pan alley, novelty, blues and children's songs is the territory you'll be trawling.

The link to the site is here: http://www.eugeneukulele.com/

Thanks for taking a look everyone. :)

So cool, brother! And... unless Eugene asks me to remove it, you can also join the "Fans of Eugene Ukulele" on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_146906605382152

I started the goup as just a way of saying thanks to our crooning friend from Taz. It is another vehicle to point people to the great talent we have in our midst.

(on FB, I'm Glenn Fincher - my given name & if you join the FB group, you will be listed as a member by your FB name as well. And, don't worry, folks on FB can't "see" anything you don't already share with "Everyone" on FB.)

Aloha Eugene,
Hey Matey, Wow wee..Congratualtions on your new site...it looks totally awesome...thank you for sharing...MM Stan

PayPal coming your way...

Looking forward to it...

Mark

80,000+ tunes on three different hard drives. Vinyl, Cassette, CD...there is a ton of music in this house. After 25 years of rabidly collecting everything that has caught my ear, I can safely say that my addiction is getting troublesome. I have gotten music from folks from all around the world, but my favorites are a few CD's that showed up when I commented on a post here.
There is something so special caught in these CD's...something that I think speaks to why all of us play the Ukulele, and I thank you for bringing it to all of us. A bit of joy we are all looking for and seem to get when we strum- you nail that mate.
I practice 4 hours every day and will never be a spot, but at least I am inspired right?
Truly the best thing to happen to Ukulele since Ike taught us to run all the chords together...good on ya mate for going "live" with it. You're a treasure.
Over-joyed at seeing this go "live". Best wishes on this endeavor and all that follow mate-
I hope you will be pleased to know that "Songs for Cuddling and Canoodling" is one of my "desert Island" picks. I am not sure what Canoodling is, but I like the sound of it.
Cheers
Dave

Nicely done. Easy to maneuver. This is such an awesome step for you. You can spread the love John. Congrats!!!

Very nice Eugene (Jon). (what do you prefer?)

Really enjoyed listening to Shine Away Your Bluesies album.

Keep up the great work!

Doc_J (Hodge)

This is such a fabulous transformation for you!

Congratulations!

About bloody time too mate!
Finally I can get my Eugene fix when on the road. :D
HEARTFELT congratulations.....

Was just looking down through the albums and probably my favorite tune "nobody knows you".....I don't see it on any album, wusup with that?
(kinda funny because I was singing it all day and had never heard it before until I saw Eugenes youtube videos)

Was just looking down through the albums and probably my favorite tune "nobody knows you".....I don't see it on any album, wusup with that?
(kinda funny because I was singing it all day and had never heard it before until I saw Eugenes youtube videos)

I only learnt it the day before I did the youtube clip v30. Glad you like my bash at it though. :eek: I'll put it on the next record when I get round to doing one!

Took my cd's on a road trip to share some wonderful music with my parents, they send approval :)

Good good luck with this Eugene, I really hope the word gets out so that others can share the joy.

NOTE TO JOHN ATCHLEY: mate if you see this, your email address is not working for some reason and won't receive my messages.

I've tried sending throught the dowmload links half a dozen times and it comes back as a notification of Message Failure every time. Do you have an alternate e.mail???

Let me know, otherwise I'll just send you the hard copy discs by mail...

sorry gang. Having some issues with the download links...

For now the digital versions are not an option, only the hard copy CD versions.

Is anyone else having a problem with paypal link? I've tried to order a couple of Eugene's cd's for the last couple of days and it always fails when I get to the paypal payment.

I just tried it again and it went through with no problem, cant' wait to hear them!

Last edited:
I was able to listen to a couple of the CD's on road trip this weekend. Awesome tunes..great style. It really made my part of the driving go a lot faster.

Top Bottom