Nashville uke shops

Gruhn's is a must see for guitar players. They do have some Vintage ukes as well. Might even have a couple of Martin 5K's laying around.

Gruhn's is a must see for guitar players. They do have some Vintage ukes as well. Might even have a couple of Martin 5K's laying around.
I will go to Gruhn's...
Hey RT how do you like the pineapple Sunday?
That is one I lust for....tell me about it.:bowdown:

I will go to Gruhn's...
Hey RT how do you like the pineapple Sunday?
That is one I lust for....tell me about it.:bowdown:

The Pineapple Sunday is worth lusting over. Very unique. It's got a really nice bright sound with lot's of punch. It came stock with Worth BL's which are basically Soprano strings. Considering this is basically a Super Concert, this uke works really well with those strings. Surpisingly loud.

Not sure what you mean, do you mean how often are they sold used? If that's the question, they aren't common at all, new or used. MGM does have a new one listed on E-bay right now.

i dont know how they are on ukes but there is a guitar shop that carries a lot of cool stuff, i dont know the name but its next to this shop.

forks drum closet
2701 12th Ave S.
Nashville TN, 37204

they had an locally made electric sitar, so i wouldn't be surprised if they have ukes. the prices where really good too.

Top Bottom