Are you still here?

SuzukHammer

Reaction score
Let the rest of us know if you were not drafted in the rapture yesterday.

I'll assume Eugene is gone. haha

I'm still here because like all the religious
predictions made by mental cases,what
happened was exactly what I expected
to happen:Nothing at all.Sad really,these
folk should get a life......

I'm still here and so is Eugene. I just finished talking to him. We are both Christians who have read our Bibles and understand that it says no man will know when the end is coming. It will come like a thief in the night.
See, Harold Camping's prediction was not only WRONG, it was also anti-Bible and anti-Christlike. He might as well have called Jesus a liar.

So thanks for asking, we are all ok and still following Jesus.

I'm no longer here. I was sure that I would be left behind but I got raptured up to heaven instead. Ukuleles look even tinier from way up here.

I have also disappeared to the shops

Ha ha, I am here... Living in paradise with everyone living that I love.

I'm still here and so is Eugene. I just finished talking to him. We are both Christians who have read our Bibles and understand that it says no man will know when the end is coming. It will come like a thief in the night.
See, Harold Camping's prediction was not only WRONG, it was also anti-Bible and anti-Christlike. He might as well have called Jesus a liar.

That's right. I'm still here too. But death could come at any time, and that would be the end for any one of us. If we are ready to meet Jesus, all is well, even if we are taken by surprise.

Tom

I once read a book that said after death we go up into the sky if we meet some random and contradictory criteria. Since it's in a book it must be true.

Not any more crazy than predicting a date for the big day IMO. #stillhere

Word:

What he said. :)

I feel sorry for the poor deluded fool in NY who spent his life savings to buy $140,000 worth of billboards. Think maybe that Camping fella will look after him? Nah, prob'ly not. :mad:

John

I feel sorry for the poor deluded fool in NY who spent his life savings to buy $140,000 worth of billboards. Think maybe that Camping fella will look after him? Nah, prob'ly not. :mad:

John

tell you the truth, I want to feel sorry for these folks but at the same time, I feel they should have opened their bible and read.

I just wish I had thought of that pet care insurance business for those taken in the rapture. :D

Top Bottom