Uke holders that clamp to table?

Not sure - I know of a Canadian musician who was touring over here bought one from our local music shop because he couldn't get them back home.

Can't you import it from over here?

hey,

i have no idea about a US dealer but,
( if u have time to wait on it ) maybe they ship too the us ?
if not they ship worldwide.

grts.

Well, I guess as a last resort I could have one shipped here from the UK. Probably cost a lot in shipping cost though. There are fees for money conversion as well, charged by credit card companies.

It seems such an obvious idea--it would surprise me if nothing like that is sold in the USA.

On Elderly, they have a uke holder that clamps to a microphone stand. It would seem obvious to have one that clamps to a table as well. But so far, I have not found any other than the Pub Prop, and only see it for sale in the UK.

Surely you can just pay via Paypal? No conversion charge that way, isn't there? And they don't weigh that much, shouldn't be too much postage tbh.

Just a tip tho - by the strongest glue you can to ut the end on, because it always sticks to the table and unwinds itself when you're trying to take it off, and ends op rolling across the floor. Easy to lose.

I bought one of those Pub Props from MGM about a year ago. He stopped posting them on eBay soon after that, but he may know where to get one.

Last edited:
I have pub props and the new kiwaya ones which only held to mic stands now also can swival and clamp to a table providied its thin more like shelves and stuff and very heavy duty Thoes were sold to someone who bought some of my stock i will calll and telll then to list it.....

a
picture is worth a thousand words
032-4.jpg

031-5.jpg

035-3.jpg

i can get all th epub props you wnt although the kiwayas much much nore heavy duty

Last edited:
i can get all th epub props you wnt although the kiwayas much much nore heavy duty

The quote above is followed by a link to your store, that doesn't work. You also wrote that you will tell someone else to stock them, but we don't know who that store is.

More info?

The quote above is followed by a link to your store, that doesn't work. You also wrote that you will tell someone else to stock them, but we don't know who that store is.

More info?

That's Mikes expired eBay store - its his signature line, which he hasn't changed since his health issues drove him to close his business. He's trying to resume business on a smaller scale via email & phone until he gets another internet avenue started. SO, look in the other threads about MGM for the phone # & email, noting that MGM is still suffering from his illness (liver disease) & in Hawaii, so timezone differences should be taken into account.

UPDATE: MGM's phone #: 808-291-6069

Last edited:
Thanks gmoney yes i can sell and send ukes out daily but just sloing down trying to manage the workers without being there like sic i am esd sick causd to many problems. their brain is on talking to each onther and nots on whats in fron of them. The many new people I am traing are working out bettter. I hate to say it but i may have t start rules like large corps.... no cellls during work... IF MT BETTR HALF TOOK HER PHOE INTO THE WORK ARE AD ND USE IT IMMMEDIATE I already when i relocared set all computors to be loecked out of facebook. you t twitter, my sopace. etc. Hey i do have webcams secutiry everywhere avaiable from everywhere wartcug them spend a total of a an hour a day texting makes me want to hire sensior citizrns and ship on great but slower version lol

Amazon UK carries the Pub Prop. You can order through them the same way you order through Amazon. IIRC, you don't even need to set up a new account if you already have a regular Amazon account. They handle the credit card conversions and it's essentially seamless.

I purchased my British Harry Potter books and the Peter Gabriel SACDs this way. :D

-Pete

them spend a total of a an hour a day texting makes me want to hire senior citizens and ship on great but slower version lol

I can sympathize Mike, it really is hard to find good help these days.

I just have to chime in here and laugh because I am reading this while at work! :)

Pub Prop has a facebook page. It says when they get 25 members they'll have a give away. I just joined and am member #3. Obviously it's not hugely popular.

Last edited:
I looked up Kiwaya accessories at http://www.kiwayaukuleles.com/accessories.html and the only clamp holder I see clamps to a microphone stand. I don't see how that could clamp to a table at all?

So, are the pub props the only kind that clamp to a table? I'm surprised. It is a good idea.

MGM--could you tell us what price you would sell the pub props for, including shipping to the mainland US, so we can compare that with the cost of buying from the UK?

Thank you.

I have pub props and the new kiwaya ones which only held to mic stands now also can swival and clamp to a table providied its thin more like shelves and stuff and very heavy duty Thoes were sold to someone who bought some of my stock i will calll and telll then to list it.....

a
picture is worth a thousand words
032-4.jpg

031-5.jpg

035-3.jpg

Top Bottom