Where in the heck can I find a Mainland Red Cedar/rosewood Concert???

mthurman52

Reaction score
I have the itch bad...but it's like a itch you can't reach! Everywhere is out of them! I checked Mainland...they're out. I also checked Ukerepublic...They're out of stock as well! Anyone know where I can buy one of these bad boys?

Patience......all good things come to he who waits. Just place an order and be patient, LOL! :)

Wow how funny, I've been dying to get one of these too lately! Ever find out if Boutique Music had them in stock?

Last edited:
Yeah, didn't see anything about being out of stock? I want the ohana version. I have a soprano cedartop and wow, it is a super uke!!! Anyone have one of each for a quickie comparo?

Yeah, didn't see anything about being out of stock? I want the ohana version. I have a soprano cedartop and wow, it is a super uke!!! Anyone have one of each for a quickie comparo?

I have played all three red cedar/rosewood combos. I will say this boldly. One of the best production ukes out there. I lvoe the red/rose combo from mainland.

yes that website listed above says they still have them in stock...but if you buy the last one before me and they run out, someone is getting cut ;)

Top Bottom