Love Like the Movies - The Avett Bros

russ_buss

Reaction score
here's a video of me name dropping. i'm shameless like that!:D

thanks to deach for the uke and aldrine for the hat. this video is for adelle, who apparently, is having a pretty awesome day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHPiOvqtw5o

if anybody hasn't heard of the avett brothers, you should check them out. don't let my video scare you away.

thanks for watching!:)

Thanks for introducing me to the Avett Brothers. Fun looking group.

You did a good job on the nice harmonies, but sorry, the hair in the eyes... yea, I know the banjo player (whatever his name is) has hair like that... but it just bugs the heck out of me. :eek:

You did a good job on the nice harmonies, but sorry, the hair in the eyes... yea, I know the banjo player (whatever his name is) has hair like that... but it just bugs the heck out of me. :eek:

cool, glad you like them. we saw them a few times when they rolled through SF. great live band!

and funny you mentioned, the hair thing wasn't an intentional nod toward the lead singer. it's just what happens when you have too much hair and don't know how to wear a cap correctly. thanks for watching!

Oh snap... Russ has gone emo on us. :eek:

Naw.. loved it. Love The Avetts, love Russ. So wonderful... so absolutely wonderful. :love:

Thank you x3

Great cover, Russ! I liked it so much I had to comment twice on YT! ;)

But seriously, your vocal harmonies are so sweet! That new uke sounds really nice, too.

Fantastic cover Russell! That song has become very familiar to me over the last couple of months
Great harmonies! Your videos just keep getting better and better!!

thanks so much Michelle! yay for mix tapes! :)

Oh snap... Russ has gone emo on us. :eek:

Naw.. loved it. Love The Avetts, love Russ. So wonderful... so absolutely wonderful. :love:

Thank you x3

i'm....so......emo.....pants.....too....tight......*gasp*

thanks Adelle!

Great cover, Russ! I liked it so much I had to comment twice on YT!

But seriously, your vocal harmonies are so sweet! That new uke sounds really nice, too.

i double thank you for the double comment! cheers!

Top Bottom