Daily Ukulele May 23rd 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I did my weigh in and I've gained 1lb, so feeling a little crushed, since I've been doing as much exercise as I can and stuck to my diet, anyway, enough about that, got more uni work this week, so may be sporadic in posting!

Today:

Page: 172
Song: The Night Before

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Thanks, great way to start the day!

A pretty good performance :)

Dont get discouraged with your self, actualy if you are exersizing, muscle weighs more than fat, so 1lb , which isn't very much, isn't nessisarily a bad thing! if could mean you are doing the right things, as the more muscle you have the more calories your body burns resting, so overtime, that weighloss may kick in as the muscle builds up. what is important is muscle to fat ratio, they make special scales that tell you that. And avoid processed food, i eat almost none now , mostly fresh prepared organic, and what a difference that has made for me.
keep at it! Lifestlye changes are like learning an instrument, you have good days an bad days, and it takes time and persistance for things to improve, but the pay offs are great ;)

A pretty good performance :)

Dont get discouraged with your self, actualy if you are exersizing, muscle weighs more than fat, so 1lb , which isn't very much, isn't nessisarily a bad thing! if could mean you are doing the right things, as the more muscle you have the more calories your body burns resting, so overtime, that weighloss may kick in as the muscle builds up. what is important is muscle to fat ratio, they make special scales that tell you that. And avoid processed food, i eat almost none now , mostly fresh prepared organic, and what a difference that has made for me.
keep at it! Lifestlye changes are like learning an instrument, you have good days an bad days, and it takes time and persistance for things to improve, but the pay offs are great ;)

Thanks for the support!

Top Bottom