Lymana Custom Ukuleles

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is up there right below Chuck Moore's Ukulele..love the sound of this one...
088.jpg
it is over 2500 range..:)
Notice the Zero fret..it is the sweetest uke I played so far...

Last edited:
Anodda local builder . . . starts at 1550 fo da L1 and da L3 about 2800. Only about 10-20 ukes are made yearly. Contact info can be found on the 808 Builders List.

I remember drooling over one of the custom Lymana's on FMM a few months back. Unbelievably beautiful. That uke is incredible mate! Thanks for the pic...

Hey...just thinkin...now you're on top of this technology business, maybe you can show us some of your uke collection now he he :drool:

Hey Lexxy, Stan hasn't earnt the tag "International man of Mystery" for nothin!!! :cool: He he...we'll have to wear him down through sheer persistence

WOW STAN. all i can say is. Wow. some of them still have their brand new tags on. i wouldn't mind helping you 'break in' some of them. hhehehe..

Are they all yours?

I've just collapsed in a pool of sweat and other exhumed gases...eugenie!!! where's that medication????? AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm hyperventilating. What a stunning collection.!!!
These are just a few testers.. I still have my collection...every two months, I get about 40 ukes to test...I get to evaluate and gain knowledge which ones sound good and why..
My dream is to get to test all mainlands and such that the mainland vendors have....

Last edited:
Top Bottom