What's the most sick & twisted song you play that you have a video of? Post it here!

uke4ia

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
What's the most sick & twisted song you play that you have a video of? Post it here!

Come on, you're ukulele players! I know you're not all just playing "Hallelujah" and "Friday". I know what evil lurks in the heart of the humble strummer. So what kind of sick and twisted songs do you play, originals or cover tunes? I'm not asking for raunchy, necessarily (though if it's okay with UU, it's okay with me), but something that's out there. Post it here.

Mine's called "Dog Head". Guess what it's about.

Understood. I like the song because it gave me a chance to re-purpose a piece of uke music I wrote in the early '80s and wasn't using, that had some neat chord changes in it.

What I was kind of hoping with this thread was that it would be possible to get people to post songs on a theme. Like the video contests, but without prizes, winners, or losers, or the need to make a new video. Just to see what kind of things other UU members have done. I've only been here a couple of months, so I haven't seen many older videos that members have made. And there's 5 to 10 people joining UU every day who probably haven't, either. I picked this theme instead of some other, well, just because.

Top Bottom