WTB: Pono Concert Uke or something of similar quality for the price!!!

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
PURCHASED:: Pono Concert Uke or something of similar quality for the price!!!

I'm ready to buy my second Uke and since I purchased a tenor, I wanna try a Concert. I've had my tenor for two weeks so I am using the excuse of Father's Day in June to purchase another. Let me know what you have and even though I don't know a lot, I think I want a solid top. Thanks everyone!!

Maybe a Soprano for Christmas?? :drool:

I don't know how to lock so MOD, please lock. Thanks.

Last edited:
Aloha Nongdam,
Check the UU marketplace for deals...getting a second hand uke may be a good idea...you get a better level uke and it's broken in alredy....good luck, MM stan
BTW...what's your budget???

Up to $250...I might even get 2 to get my bro-in-law started!! If I buy new, I might go w/ the Ohana CK-35L

Last edited:
Good luck, I recently snagged a Pono MCD E with Ko'olau case on ebay for $285. Consider
Ohana CK 35GS and Mainland Concert....any of them. My Son just got a Mainland Long Neck concert pineapple (out of stock everywhere right now) and it is freaking amazing in every way!!!!!

Last edited:
I am currently in discussion with Mike at Mainland Ukes. Stan made a very good point about setup so I trust Mike will setup correctly. Thanks everyone

^yeah im selling the PONO, I will let you know by tonight, gonna talk it over with my wife since its basically her's(bought it for her but she rather play my tenor :p).

Just shipped it out via UPS. Hope you have fun with it, its really a great uke, for some reason it seems louder then my Tenor. LOL

Top Bottom