UKULOLLO & KEN Videos

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I was at the huge guitar festival in Sarzana in Italy last weekend. There was a Ukulele Village as part of the festival. Lots of great uke players were there, including my good friend Lorenzo (ukulollo). After the festival I went to Lucca for a while and we recorded about 4 videos together in just over 2 hours. Here are a couple.

This one is the very first complete Beatles song I have ever recorded on ukulele. I think the cajon sounds great. And I love the fact that the whole recording is pretty minimal.

Let It Be

We decided to try a swing version of this song, and then Lorenzo worked his magic on it.

Friday I'm In Love

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Love the Friday I'm in love video. Just watched it on you tube this am. It's great and I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!

awww, that was so nice. Beautiful vibe you guys created with "Friday I'm In Love"...Ukulollo seems like a lovely fellow too, Ken. His smile is infectious!

Really great stuff Ken, as usual. I love the video editing too on that second video.

Yes, Lorenzo is a brilliant video maker.

awww, that was so nice. Beautiful vibe you guys created with "Friday I'm In Love"...Ukulollo seems like a lovely fellow too, Ken. His smile is infectious!

Ukulollo is a great chap. He has just made a terrific album and is playing in several major festivals this year.

Those were both great!

As always Ken, Great! Brought a smile to my face and as I type this I am being delighted by listening to Ukulollo. Ooh ooh and accordions too!!

Top Bottom