Kala KA-ST???

Arikala

Reaction score
Hi :D im looking for my first ukulele! and so far i thought of the kala KA-ST ;) but can anyone give their opinion would mean alot to me!!! thanks :)

I have the Lanikai ST, which is the same ukulele except for a slightly different bridge design and the headstock logo. I love mine and bought it because a friend had the Kala ST and I did a lot of A-B comparisons of it with lots of other tenors in our SEUkers group. As far as I am concerned either of these two are a best buy in the under $200 tenor space. The solid spruce tops give them a strong voice and all the ones I have played seem to be well made. I got a really good deal on mine because it was a demo model at SamAsh, which I made a low offer on and they took it.

attachment.php

Last edited:
The Kala and Lanikai spruce tops are very similar ukes and the ones I've played are quite good. Another you may want to check out is the Makai, they are made in the same factory as Ohana's and I love mine, I got it for under $130 and I think it's one of the best buy out there. Check with Mim and see if she has any or can get one for you.

Top Bottom