Happy Birthday...to me!

littlebird

Reaction score
I just used my birthday (which is today) as a way to rationalize buying 2 ukes...1 in April (as an early bday gift from my husband), and then 1 in May (as a bday gift to myself).

How did THAT happen?!

Good thing there are no more special occasions until Xmas.

Nice, what did you get? My bday is coming up soon, maybe I need to work some of your mojo! Oh, Happy Birthday!!

HBTY, HBTY HBDlb, HBTY!

That is a great idea!~ Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!! Let's see though. Memorial Day is this weekend, a red white or blue dophin would be perfect, or one of each. We have 4th of July, and my Birthday in August, you many want to celebrate and buy yourself a uke. Then we have Labor Day and Halloween and Thanksgiving, first day of summer, first day of fall, first day of winter, the solstice and equinox. So many special occasions for buying a ukulele. I for one don't need a special occasion, just more $

Nice, what did you get? My bday is coming up soon, maybe I need to work some of your mojo! Oh, Happy Birthday!!

Lol. Yes, I'm strumming and typing, and passing out birthday mojo all around. Oh, happy day.

I bought a Kala concert koa/cedartop from a fellow UUer as a "starter", and and then a mahogany/redwood MP tenor off of FMM as my "main" (it's in the mail). Really, it's like I've just ordered the best birthday meal ever!!

Happy Birthday!!! Let's see though. Memorial Day is this weekend, a red white or blue dophin would be perfect, or one of each. We have 4th of July, and my Birthday in August, you many want to celebrate and buy yourself a uke. Then we have Labor Day and Halloween and Thanksgiving, first day of summer, first day of fall, first day of winter, the solstice and equinox. So many special occasions for buying a ukulele. I for one don't need a special occasion, just more $

Sound like someone needs to design a special Uke Day calendar--for every country and its national holidays! Or maybe write a new uke wishlist app that your friends and family could contribute to. Or, if everyone on UU sent you a dollar on your birthday...just a thought. :)

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. I think that it speaks volumes that I've already spent a good chunk of my birthday playing the uke and reading posts off of UU. I'm really, really enjoying the forum. What a wonderful bunch of people. Cheers!

Aloha Littlebird,
Happy Birthday Ukulele Gal, and congratulations on your new ukuleles..Have fun and enjoy...Have a nice birth day....Happy Strummings..MM Stan

....and then a mahogany/redwood MP tenor off of FMM as my "main" (it's in the mail).....

Nice choice! I had an MP redwood/padauk concert a while back. It was awesome. I saw that tenor. It looked sweet. Mike really knows how to make wood sing.

Oh, and Happy Birthday! :D

Top Bottom