Smiley Face Mahalo ukulele!

lol cute! I think they shuld have made the body round though. ;) the perfect song for that uke- 'don't worry, be happy'

Mahalo Alan,
It looks soo cool...hope they make one in a pineapple..thanks for sharing...MM Stan

I have a yellow dolphin that might be getting a bit of a face lift. (Just with a marker first!)

Temporarily out of stock at .com

Dolphin shaped tuners? Laughing at (Ma)Kala?

Eeee! I have one on the way! It took forever to find a place online that had one in stock! I got mine from Ukuleles4me. It says it has shipped, so I hope I'm not counting my chickens before they're hatched! I even bought one of Lori's Uke Leashes (YELLOW!!!) & a strap button adapter.

I'll see what the strings sound like--if they're too terrible, I'm thinking of having Ko'olau Mahana strings on it. That's what I have my red Hilo (Amanda Palmer) soprano.

Mousie, who has yet to tame the UAS beast! LOL!

I got a set for my wife and I...not the highest quality (but that's not what you expect from a $30 Uke). However they arrived last night and we have been smiling ever since! They do need different strings and the bridge will need lowering a bit...but all in all worth it if just for the cuteness factor...These will be great fun around the campfire!

I had one on order at amazon forever but it was backordered so I wound up cancelling. I still want one.

They seem to be readily available here in Taiwan, but they a bit more expensive at about $45.

They are $40 at the link in the post from CountryMouse and in stock...$30 from Muscian's Friend but back ordered until June now...
I have no affiliation with either company

Top Bottom